Positioned in a low traffic cul-de-sac on the edge of sporting fields, moments to Stony Creek and a five-minute drive into Toronto’s bustling town centre and lakeside cafes, this two-bedroom residence offers a great start to home ownership, while also delivering an exciting sense of potential to renovate and add value.
The home’s beauty is in its simplicity offering an open plan layout featuring an updated electric-equipped kitchen, and the two bedrooms sharing a shower bathroom and separate laundry. Warm, neutral décor with exposed brick walls, and laminate flooring and carpet underfoot evoke a beachy feel ready for you to add your own sense of style and touches.
Delivering convenience in spades, the home is placed just 6km from the M1 Pacific Motorway, 1km to Biraban Public and Toronto High schools, and 2.5km to Toronto Private Hospital, and of course all the action on the lake is close by to enjoy anytime.
- Single level brick and tile home on low maintenance 405sqm block
- Bright open plan lounge and dining with ceiling fan
- Updated kitchen with timber benchtops, electric hob, and oven
- Two generously sized bedrooms share a shower bathroom
- Level backyard with shed
- 7-minute drive to Fassifern train station and Charlton Christian College
- Launch the kayak into the creek and easily paddle to Lake Macquarie
- Less than 3km from all the shops, cafes, and services in Toronto
- Broadband Internet Available